Why Choose Us
Protect-N-Shred is a professional shredding company and the premier, locally owned, mobile shredding company based in the Mahoning Valley. We are a fully-licensed, bonded and insured company that provides outstanding customer service while maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality and security. As a NAID (National Association for Information Destruction) member, our Confidential Destruction Specialists are thoroughly background checked, drug screened and highly trained to ensure the privacy of our clients' information. We maintain a secure chain of custody from the moment we take possession of the sensitive information through the entire destruction process. Our company was built on the principle of giving local businesses a fast response to their shredding needs at a fair price with no hidden fees. We are here to support our clients in Northeast Ohio and Western Pennsylvania with a convenient and reliable service with minimal interruption to their normal business day.
- Shredding helps prevent identity theft and safeguards your customers’ privacy and confidential information.
- Shredding protects your organization by securing company proprietary information, employee records and guarding against hefty fines for insecure record disposal.
- Regulations such as HIPAA, FACTA and GLB require compliance to protect and properly dispose of certain kinds of private information.
- Shredding is the most secure and cost-effective means of document destruction. Outsourcing to a professional shredding company saves time and money in the office and supports your security program with a signed certificate of destruction after every shred job.
- Shredding is an environmentally-friendly means of information destruction because all our shredding material is recycled.
We service the following areas:
Click here for a complete list of cities we service.
Northeast Ohio: Ashtabula, Columbiana, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Mahoning, Medina, Portage, Stark, Summit and Trumbull County. Cities include but not limited to: Warren, Youngstown, Boardman, Poland, Austintown, Columbiana, Lisbon, East Liverpool, Salem, Alliance, Medina, Kent and Cleveland.
Read what others are saying about Protect-N-Shred...
“I want to take this opportunity to thank the staff and management of Protect-N-Shred for the timely and professional service that we consistently receive. I also want to thank you for your commitment and dedication to giving prompt service, and insuring that all security precautions are maintained and that sensitive materials are disposed of in the most efficient and effective means possible. As a local/regional bank we enjoy working with other local companies.”
“We have used Protect-N-Shred for several years now. An insurance agency is information driven and the vast majority of that information falls under Protected Heath Information and is governed by HIPAA laws. These laws are very specific and the penalties are high. An agent in Cleveland was fined $10,000 for failure to comply in 2011. Protect-N-Shred is a vital part of our compliance. Their locked container in our office, the shredding and Certificate of Destruction are key components when we are audited for HIPAA compliance.”
John T. Woods
Think Green, Recycle!
100% of our shredded material is sent to a paper mill for recycling. It is then pulped and bleached and later used for making paper products such as cereal boxes, tissues, and toilet paper. One ton of recycled paper saves: 17 trees, 7,000 gallons of water, 380 gallons of oil, 4,100 kilowatts of energy and 3.3 cubic yards of landfill space. We're committed to "saving the world, one tree at a time."